Well, we still do not have a camper. We keep praying for wisdom and discernment on what to purchase. It is not easy. New, used, (if used; how old) airstream or other.
My mind is full of ideas. We came home tonight from Spring Break after driving through a blizzard in Missouri. It was a bit intimidating out there on the roads. I am not exaggerating when I say, "We must have seen about 100 cars, trucks, tractor trailers and campers that slid off the side of the road". I did not see any Airstreams on the side of the road and we did see a couple being pulled. Hoping and praying to get in one some day soon. Until then I will just keep planning our downsize and figure out what to keep and what to purge!
There was a really nice Airstream we checked out at Carpenter's Campers in Pensacola. It was a 1997 34' Excella w/ 3 axles. I also checked out some other than Airstream campers from Ft. Walton Beach to Gulf Breeze. There was one I thought was pretty neat. Steve wasn't crazy about it. He really likes the Airstreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment