Monday, April 15, 2013

It's The One!

We decided to work out the details to purchase the one in Ft. Worth. We asked if the owner would haul it to Lawton and meet us over the weekend. He agreed and on Friday afternoon we were on our way South. We stayed in a La Quinta and had a really relaxing evening and morning there. They were Rhoda Dog Friendly and had a nice breakfast bar, pool and hot tub. We enjoyed our Executive King room. Saturday at 10:30 we met up with the owner of the 2007 31' Classic in the Wal Mart parking lot. After going through it with a fine tooth comb we decided to go for it. The camper was now in our hands after about 2 hours. I am glad we looked at so many campers online and in person to learn how to go through and check things out quickly. The only regret was that we didn't have him run water through it and turn on the electrical, etc...

We camped in it that night at Great Salt Plains State Park in Jet, OK. After hooking the electrical and water up we were a excited as could be, until about 2:30am. I got up to go to the bathroom and heard water running. It turns out the faucet in the shower was broken and dripping water for I don't know how long. Steve took care of it right away and shut everything off. I had a hard time falling back to sleep. I was just worried about possible water damage to the floor, walls, etc... My prayer is that there is nothing wrong. Steve is going to fix it tomorrow. He pulled it all apart tonight (Sunday) an is confident in his plumbing and fixture repairing ability. I am so thankful for my "Handy Hubby"!

No comments:

Post a Comment