So... I've been lagging on getting this updated lately. We have a lot that has happened in our lives over the past year. I'm going to work on getting this updated to show you some of our experiences. Basic overview...
1. When I got back from my deployment- we took some time off and went down the coast of Washington, Oregon, and some of California. We got solar panels put on the camper. -- Amazing!! I highly recommend it.
2. We took some weekend trips over the fall and winter-- including a trip up and around the Olympic Peninsula. It is beautiful!
3. We moved to Greece! Along the way, we drove from Washington to the East Coast-- visited a lot of friends and family along the way. Lots of stuff to update on our adventure!
Take care,
Steve
You should add some photos from all these adventures and then update after Greece adventures in the camper. Then we can start fresh as we explore this area of our beautiful county.
ReplyDeleteYou should totally do that... :)
Delete